Saturday 7 April 2012

Trayvon Martin

Well I finally caved in and wrote about this worthless piece of shit kid that has the whole black community whining racism till our ears bleed shit. I told myself I wouldn't, i told my self I didn't care, i even went as far as to block the word TRAYVON on my computer. Because I was so sick of hearing of all of the whine about this poor black kid shot by a white guy , who was technically was hispanic. Hispanics are only hispanic if whites attack them but if they attack blacks they become white to live out this "race war" The greasy jews so want the whites and blacks to partake in.

So unless you have been living on the moon for the last few months or had your fucking head so stuck to the jew cnn box believing every lie that is out there here is how the media wants you to believe what GOOD OLD TRAYVON IS
Looks like your average looking down to earth good kid. Why would anyone want to harm him? It couldnt be that he was evil tresspassing and causing trouble. No no not Trayvon The only reason he must of been shot was the fact that he was a black man shot by an evil white man ((who again was hispanic) (Regaurdless of the race of the shooter no one would be screaming if the shooter was black) Here are pictures of the real Trayvon.

Google his name and look at his face book photos the kid was a thug. I would be willing to place money that he deserved what he had coming to him. This shit is like rodney king all over again. When shit like this happens to whites due to blacks often times way more ruthless and vulgar not even a peep a heard but when a poor thug gets capped its hold hands across america for this useless kid. I support George Zimmerman and anyone with a brain should too. You don't like what I have to say about this then fuck you and go join Trayvon.

No comments:

Post a Comment